Thursday, April 29, 2010

Food Shortage

















Did you know that many people cannot find fruits and other product's in their local markets. What I did not know was that most of our fruits and vegetables are packed and sent to different states and countries, and in order for them to distribute our fruits they have to use gasoline for there transportation as in the car,boat,and trucks. I think we should start creating more farmers market the only farmers market that I know of is the Santa Monica Farmers Market I have noticed that a lot of people are starting to go there because of there good prices and good quality product that they have in their. What I have also noticed is that many people go to farmer's market because they can always find fresh fruit's that in there local market's they don't have. I think that this food shortage can really affect my life since I have a daughter I have to buy fruit,milk,bagel and other food's that she like as well for her dad ,this shortage will affect me because I would have to find different food's to give them and see how they react to it and if they don't like it I will have a hard time feeding them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment