Monday, May 10, 2010

The Animlas are Suffering


Source na.oceana.
Today I was amazed how much oil was spilled into the ocean there was about 5 thousand barrels and 21 thousand gallons spilled. What I also found surprising was that many sea animals were contaminated this really affects my restaurants because I will have a shortage of seafood to provide for my customers. This oil spill will reduce my seafood and I will loose customers and even might have to fire some people from there jobs due to the lack of customers. I have been going through a lot since there's a lot of public misconception about the seafood they still don't think that the seafood is not safe to eat. If people think that the Gulf Coast seafood is contaminated many people will stop buying and my businesses will close down.

No comments:

Post a Comment