Thursday, May 20, 2010

Replacement is Better!






Source-13wham81b46a5e7dc4
As I turned on my T.V. I noticed a news report about an oil spill that had occurred in the Golf of Mexico I was shocked to know that there were many people dying due to the oil spill. What I also found very sad was that many sea animals were dying because they were either inhaling or eating other animals that had been exposed to the oil this really affects there food chain.
This has affected me as seafood restaurant’s owners because this oils spill has killed most of the sea animals that I give my customers not only has the oil spill give me less sea food but less customers too. Many restaurant owners like me have struggled to keep our restaurants open since we have less sea food, customer and tourist coming by because they are afraid that if the seafood we have is contaminated with the oil. I think that we should start creating different ways that we can replace oil with like more energy cars, or more carpooling, or public transportation for less usage of oil, and maybe even using recycling boxes, cans, bottles, and paper to create more things that don’t need oil in them.





Source- awarenessideas

After I did the carbon footprint I noticed that I need to start buying more light bolds that save energy and that I should start recycling a little more. After I went home told my parents that there are many products that we can use to recycle and to save energy after me a my mom went shopping for products that for the house we noticed our bills were a little lower then usual which saved us more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment